A 32 hour work week to ensure plenty of time for family and life outside of work
- Full sewing training covering every step of the garment making process
- Additional training in areas such as money management, basic healthcare, reading and writing
- Paid holiday leave, sick leave, maternity care and overtime pay
- The opportunity to care for younger children on site or support to send older children to school
- A well ventilated, light and beautiful working environment
ReCreate's fabrics are accredited by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), Better Cotton Initiative (BCI), and World Fair Trade Organisation (WFTO) so you know that our garments are kind to the environment as well as the people who make them.